StitchSmart

StitchSmart

Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

Back online!

I'm back after a (longish) break. 

You see, I moved.  Remember, a while back, my bitching about landlord putting our house up for sale?  Well, he sold it.  And, by the most amazing twist of fate, I moved to a little piece of paradise that I never thought I would live in. 

My new house is situated on a mountain in Connemara, with Lake Corrib a stone's throw away.  The scenery is smashing, the area peaceful and the house itself much better suited to our needs.  I hear pheasant's cry more often than car engine!  I could wax lyrical for ages but suffice to say I can hardly believe our luck. 

Due to some tech complications we were offline for over a month - it's not so easy to bring broadband up a mountain! - and let me tell you, this was quite a challenge.  All is resolved now, blogging should be back to regular schedule form now on. 

You haven't missed much, with all the move-related rush I didn't feel like knitting much.  Still, I have some WIPs to report, some new yarn coming in...  Any day now :) 

Stay tuned for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment